We have just posted a great selection of laboratory studies and independent reports to our Test Reports page. You will find a brief few bullet points about each study or report, along with links to the full test summaries. The original reports are also available to view from the full summary pages.
Five reports are currently available to read. The topics are:
- Vapour permeability: Stormdry stops water yet still lets walls "breathe"
- Flood protection: Stormdry prevents floodwater from saturating masonry
- Protecting insulation: independent assessment using Stormdry to protect insulation
- Energy saving: independent report on Stormdry’s green credentials
- Frost protection: frost damage can be stopped by applying Stormdry
These test reports and summaries are designed to give you deeper look into the scientific process behind the development of Stormdry. It is the culmination of many years research on the subject of damp-proofing and waterproofing by our research and development laboratory.
For more information or to ask any questions call our technical department on 01403 220 130.